desi3933
07-09 04:23 PM
In some cases, security clearances required by the F.B.I. were not entirely completed, immigration officials said. The agency approved some applications �when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly,� Mr. Aytes said.
"not entirely completed" = INCOMPLETE
I think this should count for 100%.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
You chose to ignore this from your post
when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly
certain = 100%
You are reading what you want to read.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
"not entirely completed" = INCOMPLETE
I think this should count for 100%.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
You chose to ignore this from your post
when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly
certain = 100%
You are reading what you want to read.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
wallpaper Interpersonal Communication
permfiling
07-28 05:25 PM
I am self filing out the AOS forms , since some of the fields do not take more then the specificed strings, I wanted to see if I can mix handwriting as well as keyboard input data in the same form?
Any opinions?
Any opinions?
shsk
11-11 11:02 PM
We can all pitch in and send either congrats greeting card/flower along with IV letter highlighting our pathetic situation.
Hope he addresses something.
Hope he addresses something.
2011 Communication Skills
goel_ar
08-08 09:47 AM
I work at one of these companies & they applied for my GC.
more...
conundrum
11-07 04:46 PM
Bump ^^^^
Ganesh99
07-04 06:07 PM
I think we should use this opportunity to lobby Congress to pass Legislation to help legal immigration that are least controversial.
1. We should be able to file 485 independent of priority dates.
2. Exempt dependents from VISA cap.
In my opinion pursuing a lawsuit may not help us much.
We should raise money to pursue lobbying instead of the lawsuit.
IV should use this opportunity to reienforc the lobbying efforts and fund raising effors.
For my part, I will contribute individually and willing to particpate in any fund raising efforts in my area (North West Boston area).
1. We should be able to file 485 independent of priority dates.
2. Exempt dependents from VISA cap.
In my opinion pursuing a lawsuit may not help us much.
We should raise money to pursue lobbying instead of the lawsuit.
IV should use this opportunity to reienforc the lobbying efforts and fund raising effors.
For my part, I will contribute individually and willing to particpate in any fund raising efforts in my area (North West Boston area).
more...
thirdworldman
02-17 10:20 PM
I've never used it, but Blender 3d is free, and from what I've seen, there's a pretty nice set of tools there...blender3d.com
2010 interpersonal communication
needhelp!
09-18 11:47 PM
I agree,I was a bit annoyed when the congressman started talking about the illegals.. it was totally not related to us.
more...
amar123
07-03 10:27 PM
No one is offended but you might get more info if you pm core.
thank you
That is a valid concern veerug brought up and it would be great if the IV core team can list how IV will complement AILF during this lawsuit.
I understand that it may not be the right time since even now AILF is in the process of identifying a strategy and IV team may not have had time to detail this yet. But, it would help if there is a sticky with this info,probably in the same sticky that pappu posted, URGENT IV Message: Lawsuit and other update, so everyone can understand the motivation and the action items for this.
Regarding the media drive,I believe that we have a better chance of getting more attention if we can get information on the scandal info that USCIS might have gone the extra mile to revoke July bulletin availability dates.
Thanks for this portal for everyone to get organized on immigration issues.
Amar
thank you
That is a valid concern veerug brought up and it would be great if the IV core team can list how IV will complement AILF during this lawsuit.
I understand that it may not be the right time since even now AILF is in the process of identifying a strategy and IV team may not have had time to detail this yet. But, it would help if there is a sticky with this info,probably in the same sticky that pappu posted, URGENT IV Message: Lawsuit and other update, so everyone can understand the motivation and the action items for this.
Regarding the media drive,I believe that we have a better chance of getting more attention if we can get information on the scandal info that USCIS might have gone the extra mile to revoke July bulletin availability dates.
Thanks for this portal for everyone to get organized on immigration issues.
Amar
hair Interpersonal Communication
dilber
06-06 01:44 PM
After long wait of 4.7 years ( i know it may not sound too long as some of the others), I finally got the card production ordered email yesterday. I was mostly a silent reader on IV but have contributed to IV few times since I started visiting since last year. I wish good luck for everybody waiting out there.
Congratulations and good luck... Do visit us some times and help out with calling campaigns etc... Your voice just got way more important to the Law makers then ours :)
Congratulations and good luck... Do visit us some times and help out with calling campaigns etc... Your voice just got way more important to the Law makers then ours :)
more...
nozerd
03-09 01:16 PM
Guys,
I have been here 18 yrs and still waiting. You are lucky if you get it in 16 yrs. Ofcourse not all my 18 yrs have been in GC queue.
Hey who are you calling BS ???? :rolleyes:
I have been in the US 15 years and counting.
-a
I have been here 18 yrs and still waiting. You are lucky if you get it in 16 yrs. Ofcourse not all my 18 yrs have been in GC queue.
Hey who are you calling BS ???? :rolleyes:
I have been in the US 15 years and counting.
-a
hot Interpersonal Communication
Libra
09-27 11:03 AM
First we come here which is completely different environment and struggle to adjust, then after 10 yrs or so, if we go back then struggle to adjust in home country.
more...
house Interpersonal Skills
pcs
11-10 09:18 PM
Pappu, Aman et all...
Let push it... this is too uch for too long !!!!
Let us have a call on this. This is high time, we do something to mobilize guys for some common cause.
Let push it... this is too uch for too long !!!!
Let us have a call on this. This is high time, we do something to mobilize guys for some common cause.
tattoo Improved communication skills
rock
06-23 10:25 AM
For AP it doesn't matter approved I-140 or not. For EAD it's safer not to use it till I-140 approval. I would apply for it and hold just in case. Also your spouse can use EAD without I-140 approval, she/he can switch back to H4 if 140 is denied. I's critical for main applicant to maintain H1/L1 status.
Yes, you can continue to file and use AD and AP while dates retrogressed. Thanks Volemar for the reply. Do you have any official link for both these answers? I just want to apply EAD along with I-140 and I-485. I will not use EAD until the I-140 is approved. Every time I talk to my employer and attorney, they always ask me about the proof in form of any official uscis link for any damn thing.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Yes, you can continue to file and use AD and AP while dates retrogressed. Thanks Volemar for the reply. Do you have any official link for both these answers? I just want to apply EAD along with I-140 and I-485. I will not use EAD until the I-140 is approved. Every time I talk to my employer and attorney, they always ask me about the proof in form of any official uscis link for any damn thing.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
more...
pictures interpersonal communication
asharda
07-05 04:12 PM
Added my $100 towards our common dreams and goals! I still vote to keep this site free for everyone's benefit. Believe me ppl will come around..took me a while but as they say better late than never!
IV you have our support! United we stand!
Paypal Confirmation Number: 8GH00265XS5850731
PD: Aug 04
RD: ????
Same here. Here's my small contribution in your big effort.
Best regards,
Google Order #853854384931851
IV you have our support! United we stand!
Paypal Confirmation Number: 8GH00265XS5850731
PD: Aug 04
RD: ????
Same here. Here's my small contribution in your big effort.
Best regards,
Google Order #853854384931851
dresses communication skills.
nixstor
07-05 12:42 PM
Just my $0.02:
I understand the frustration for IV to gather funds when it has so many members. But it's possible that IV has that many members because it is a free site.
>> Are you saying that we as a IV community do not have any responsibility for the funds or any other important issue excluding pin point specific personal situation questions? <<
If this becomes a paid site, you might see the number of members dwindle, and that's not a good idea because even if members don't financially contribute to IV, they do offer their perspectives/opinions/feedback/critique and help others. Those who want to financially contribute to IV will do so whether IV is a free or a paid site.
>> Can you please be more specific about what kind of perspectives, idead , opinions that can be helpful to others ? The so called helpful perspectives lack hte basic perspective that this is a community effort and lets do our part. How many called a senator's office or a congress man's office? How many sent email to media? Those who will pay will always pay. Thats why we might never win, because a segment of IV community is not stronger than the whole IV community <<
IMHO, it would be a mistake to make IV a paid site thinking that this will force members to financially contribute. Sure IV forums helped a lot with finding information about I-485 applications, but people have been filing I-485s on their own even before IV was in existence. Which is not to say, IV has no value, but I hope you see where I am going with this....if members don't want to contribute, then they won't. They will go to other forums like they used to before IV was in existence...which will be a step down, but at least they are holding on to their $20 or howmuchever.
>> Forcing? Are you serious? Would we work for some one for free? We are helping ourselves, working for ourselves. There is absolutely no sense of "ourselves" in your wording. Forcing?? You realized that every one is worried about it but dont do a jack about it. Instead of encouraging people to contribute, you are using terms like forcing. I filed my 485 myself and I have gotten a lot of help from people on IV. I dont understand how losing a bunch of people will be the biggest loss on the face of earth. <<
Before replying to this, please read my disclaimer below. I have to add it given the fact how hot-headed/short-tempered members have been in the last few days where they will flame someone just because their opinions differ.
Thanks,
Jayant
Disclaimer: These are my opinions. You don't have to agree with them. If you disagree, just ignore them. I am not interested in justifying myself about anything that you might have to say. I would, however, welcome a civil and a healthy discussion.
Jayant,
I totally understand what you are saying. We have to streamline our energy and you can see a lot of people are hot right now. Do not consider my response as an intention to flame you. I am concerned that we are not going in the right direction. The media drive threads and the funding threads go out of the home page in one sec. Why? 3 or 4 people has to keep on bumping those threads. When will that stop?
I understand the frustration for IV to gather funds when it has so many members. But it's possible that IV has that many members because it is a free site.
>> Are you saying that we as a IV community do not have any responsibility for the funds or any other important issue excluding pin point specific personal situation questions? <<
If this becomes a paid site, you might see the number of members dwindle, and that's not a good idea because even if members don't financially contribute to IV, they do offer their perspectives/opinions/feedback/critique and help others. Those who want to financially contribute to IV will do so whether IV is a free or a paid site.
>> Can you please be more specific about what kind of perspectives, idead , opinions that can be helpful to others ? The so called helpful perspectives lack hte basic perspective that this is a community effort and lets do our part. How many called a senator's office or a congress man's office? How many sent email to media? Those who will pay will always pay. Thats why we might never win, because a segment of IV community is not stronger than the whole IV community <<
IMHO, it would be a mistake to make IV a paid site thinking that this will force members to financially contribute. Sure IV forums helped a lot with finding information about I-485 applications, but people have been filing I-485s on their own even before IV was in existence. Which is not to say, IV has no value, but I hope you see where I am going with this....if members don't want to contribute, then they won't. They will go to other forums like they used to before IV was in existence...which will be a step down, but at least they are holding on to their $20 or howmuchever.
>> Forcing? Are you serious? Would we work for some one for free? We are helping ourselves, working for ourselves. There is absolutely no sense of "ourselves" in your wording. Forcing?? You realized that every one is worried about it but dont do a jack about it. Instead of encouraging people to contribute, you are using terms like forcing. I filed my 485 myself and I have gotten a lot of help from people on IV. I dont understand how losing a bunch of people will be the biggest loss on the face of earth. <<
Before replying to this, please read my disclaimer below. I have to add it given the fact how hot-headed/short-tempered members have been in the last few days where they will flame someone just because their opinions differ.
Thanks,
Jayant
Disclaimer: These are my opinions. You don't have to agree with them. If you disagree, just ignore them. I am not interested in justifying myself about anything that you might have to say. I would, however, welcome a civil and a healthy discussion.
Jayant,
I totally understand what you are saying. We have to streamline our energy and you can see a lot of people are hot right now. Do not consider my response as an intention to flame you. I am concerned that we are not going in the right direction. The media drive threads and the funding threads go out of the home page in one sec. Why? 3 or 4 people has to keep on bumping those threads. When will that stop?
more...
makeup communication skills is
abd
09-23 12:20 PM
Just when i was wondering that we will have to wait till OCt 1 when new visa are avialable... I saw your message... If i was you i will wait too for next 5/6 days you have till oct to respond.
Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?
We got approval email for myself + spouse and daughter today. I had waited for this since 2002. :)
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production
On September 23, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.
If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?
We got approval email for myself + spouse and daughter today. I had waited for this since 2002. :)
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production
On September 23, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.
If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
girlfriend Interpersonal skills refers to
reddymjm
09-09 02:26 PM
I would like to see all EB3 AS DONORS.
hairstyles interpersonal communication
alex99
10-28 06:46 PM
Please participate in the Poll
pappu
03-10 03:03 PM
Do you fully realize your statement about the 2A category which is for spouses and children of green card holders? That means that if someone got a green card (whether through the family or EB category), they have to wait 5+ years to reunite with their spouse and children. At least those with H1B can bring their spouse into the country right away.
I have been lurking on this forum to understand the plight of EB immigrants and the posts the last few weeks have confirmed my belief that the problem exist because a lot of people came to the US from 1999-2006 and want to stay here permanently. The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.
Please input correct and full details in your tracker profile or leave everything empty
I have been lurking on this forum to understand the plight of EB immigrants and the posts the last few weeks have confirmed my belief that the problem exist because a lot of people came to the US from 1999-2006 and want to stay here permanently. The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.
Please input correct and full details in your tracker profile or leave everything empty
ssss
11-14 05:23 PM
There seem to be less EB3 cases filed post PERM. May be due to retrogression every one started filing EB2